|John Kerry knows a useful idiot when he sees one.|
The Worst Republican Senator, South Carolina's own Lindsey Graham, has told U.S. News & World Report that he is "OK" with increased federal taxes as long as they are used for the ever more voracious military-industrial complex. According to the news magazine, Lindsey told "the New York Times he has 'crossed the Rubicon' on his party's long-held opposition to higher federal taxes."
He so loves to endear himself to the folks at the New York Times.
As we have said before, words cannot convey the contempt we have for this treacherous individual who refuses to represent the people who elected him, and who seizes every opportunity to collaborate with those standing against all that most South Carolinians believe.
His betrayal is so massive, perhaps South Carolinians have trouble grasping its enormity, or perhaps we just need to be reminded:
- He has called his constituents "racists."
- He supports amnesty for illegal aliens.
- He has expressed support for the nationalization of US banks.
- His previous support for massive increases in federal taxes was under the guise of cap and trade legislation.
- He advocates the fingerprinting and imposition of ID cards for law-abiding Americans.
- He opposed efforts to make English the official U.S. language.
- His was the key vote ensuring the appointment of Marxists to the US Supreme Court.
- He supports the endless, undeclared wars that have bankrupted the United States and wants even more federal taxing and spending to pay for them.
In 2014 South Carolinians will have the opportunity to replace this treacherous snake. It's not too soon to begin working toward that goal.